Saturday, January 23, 2010

And... we're off!

I am new to blogging - a novice, a virgin, an amateur, an apprentice one might say.  But I am confident I may become one of the best bloggers in history.  To be a high quality blogger, one must be intriguing, open, and an engaging writer.  I'm up for the challenge.

I live in San Francisco, a playpen for counter-cultures.  SF is never boring and ever-changing.  I moved here about 2.5 years ago and have loved every minute of it.  I plan to share my day to day occurrences, especially those elements that make San Francisco the best city on earth.


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear it! I am sure you will have at least a few interesting stories to tell about that crazy wonderful place ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a fun writing style- can't tell you are new to blogging!

    ReplyDelete